The Purpose of this Association shall be:
- To do all things necessary for the good of independent agents and the cause of the American Agency System of Insurance to the end that such agnts may better service the public and thereby endure and prosper;
- To encourage a high standard of professional and ethical conduct and prmot integrity and harmony in the insurance business;
- To promote to the public the advantage of insurance provided and services by local independent agents;
- To discuss questions and issues of interest and provide tangible benefits and programs that are responsive to agents’ need;
- To work together to prevent government interference in our business;
- To act aggressively to prevent coercion in connection with the sale of insurance;
- To work toward cooperation between agents and their companies to provide and environment in which the public can freely purchase insurance in an informed and competitive manner.